ASH's Main Campus has two cafeterias, one for Middle and High School students and one exclusively for Upper Elementary School children in Grades 2 - 4. Students in Middle and High School may bring in a packed lunch, or choose to buy lunch from the cafeteria. These students may also purchase individual items. Students bringing in their own food are encouraged to follow our healthy choices Nutrition Policy
ASH's ECC Campus has one exclusive cafeteria for its younger children. All children at the Early Childhood campus will have the option of ordering a hot meal from the cafeteria or bringing their own packed lunch. Children in Preschool and Transition Kindergarten will eat their lunches in their classrooms with their teachers. Children in Kindergarten and Grade 1 will eat their lunches in the cafeteria.
The cafeterias are operated by a catering company, Eurest.
The main cafeteria is open daily from 08:00 to 16:00.
Parents are most welcome to stop by for coffee or lunch.Cafeteria Payment System - The Kuario App
At the beginning of last school year we introduced the Kuario payment system for Cafeteria purchases at the Main Campus and at the ECC.
- this system is very user friendly
- the software is accessible via an app (Kuario) on your phone
- you are able to see an overview of what has been purchased (per person)
- it is very easy to check the balance on your account
- effective immediately, it is possible to arrange an automatic top up via credit card, and the same applies for bank cards
- all credit cards, Dutch bank cards and foreign bank cards are accepted
- to view the user manual, go to InsideASH > Resources > Cafeteria Services
The 'link terminal' is fixed to the wall in both Cafeterias, close to the vending machine(s). If you have any questions about the payment system, please contact our Transportation and Facilities office (email@example.com
) for further assistance.