TUITION & FEES 2023-2024
This one-time fee is payable the first year a student is enrolled in Grades Pre-Kindergarten I through 12 and is non refundable. Students who are re-enrolling at the American School of The Hague are required to pay the difference between the enrollment fee that was paid for the school year of first enrollment and the enrollment fee for 2023/2024.
|Capital Fee||€4,240||The capital fee contributes to the school’s costs for construction, technology, furniture and fixtures. This annual fee is non refundable.|
|Pre-Kindergarten 1||€16,345 / year|
|Elementary School (Pre-Kindergarten 2 - grade 4)||€21,045 / year|
|Middle School (grades 5 - 8)||€23,900 / year|
High School (grades 9 - 12)
|€25,535 / year|
Special Education Program
|€21,390 / year||Plus regular grade level fees.|
|€3,115 / year||Within Wassenaar - large buses will pick up at designated bus stops.|
|Area B||€3,875 / year||In Delft, Den Haag, Katwijk, Leiden, Leidschendam, Noordwijk, Nootdorp, Oegstgeest, Rijswijk, Voorburg, Voorschoten and immediate vicinities - small buses will pick up as close to the house as possible.|
|Area C||Fee on request||All areas outside of Areas A & B|
|ECC Bus Service||€4,315 / year||In Areas A & B small vans will pick up Pre-Kindergarten 1, Pre-Kindergarten 2, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 students only, as close to the house as possible.|
|Winter Program Area A only||€2,020 / year||School busing for the Winter period only, from Monday, October 23rd through Friday, March 15th.|
- 75% of tuition, 75% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due on June 1 for all students presently enrolled, and for all new students enrolling from the start of the school year until November 30, these fees are due 30 days upon receipt of the invoice.
- 25% of tuition and bus fee (the second installment) is due on January 1 for all students enrolled as of November 30.
- 75% of tuition, 75% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling between December 1 and February 29.
- 60% of tuition, 60% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during March.
- 45% of tuition, 45% for bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during April.
- 30% of tuition, 30% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of enrollment or acceptance for students enrolling during May.
Interest of 1.0% per month will be charged for late payments.
If payment terms are not met in accordance with the dates indicated above and no other arrangements are made with the Business Manager placement at the American School of The Hague will not be guaranteed.
For students who withdraw between June 1 and the beginning of the second semester, the second installment of the annual tuition and bus fee will be waived.
It is the intention that there will be no tuition or bus fee refunds of any kind.
It is understood that the Administration may make special arrangements in instances where, in their judgment, this policy causes extreme hardship for the parents.
Pupils leaving the school are required to clear all obligations before final records are forwarded to the next school or University. This includes text and library books and other school materials.
|CORRESPONDENCE REGARDING TUITION AND FEES|
- Director: Courtney Lowe email@example.com
- Admissions Director: Laura Romains firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Manager: Ton Ravensbergen email@example.com
- Accounts Receivable Department: firstname.lastname@example.org