TUITION & FEES
The application fee is a mandatory, non refundable fee paid per child at the time of application to the school.
This one-time fee is payable the first year a student is enrolled in Grades Pre-Kindergarten I through 12 and is non refundable. Students who are re-enrolling at the American School of The Hague are required to pay the difference between the enrollment fee that was paid for the school year of first enrollment and the enrollment fee for 2023/2024.
|Capital Fee||€4,240||The capital fee contributes to the school’s costs for construction, technology, furniture and fixtures. This annual fee is non refundable.|
|TUITION AND SCHOOLWIDE FEES 2023-24|
|Pre-Kindergarten 1||€16,345 / year|
|Elementary School (Pre-Kindergarten 2 - grade 4)||€21,045 / year|
|Middle School (grades 5 - 8)||€23,900 / year|
High School (grades 9 - 12)
|€25,535 / year|
|Capital Fee* (all years per student)||€4,240 / year|
|SPECIAL EDUCATION FEES 2023-24 (AS REQUIRED)|
Special Education Program
|€21,390 / year||Plus regular grade level tuition.|
|€3,115 / year||Within Wassenaar - large buses will pick up at designated bus stops.|
|Area B||€3,875 / year||In Den Haag, Katwijk, Leiden, Leidschendam, Noordwijk, Nootdorp, Oegstgeest, Rijswijk, Voorburg, Voorschoten and immediate vicinities - small buses will pick up as close to the house as possible.|
|Area C||Fee on request||All areas outside of Areas A & B|
|ECC Bus Service||€4,315 / year||In Areas A & B small vans will pick up Pre-Kindergarten 1, Pre-Kindergarten 2, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 students only, as close to the house as possible.|
|Winter Program Area A only||€2,020 / year||School busing for the Winter period only, from Monday, October 23rd through Friday, March 15th.|
- 75% of tuition, 75% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due on June 1 for all students presently enrolled, and for all new students enrolling from the start of the school year until November 30, these fees are due 30 days upon receipt of the invoice.
- 25% of tuition and bus fee (the second installment) is due on January 1 for all students enrolled as of November 30.
- 75% of tuition, 75% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling between December 1 and February 28.
- 60% of tuition, 60% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during March.
- 45% of tuition, 45% for bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during April.
- 30% of tuition, 30% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of enrollment or acceptance for students enrolling during May. Interest of 1.0% per month will be charged for late payments.
If payment terms are not met in accordance with the dates indicated on the invoice and no other arrangements are made with the Business Manager, placement at ASH will not be guaranteed.
For students who withdraw between June 1 and the beginning of the second semester, the second installment of the annual tuition and bus fee will be waived.