TUITION & FEES
|TUITION AND SCHOOLWIDE FEES 2021-22|
|Pre-Kindergarten 1||€14,695 / year|
|Elementary School (Pre-Kindergarten 2 - grade 4)||€18,920 / year|
|Middle School (grades 5 - 8)||€21,490 / year|
High School (grades 9 - 12)
|€22,960 / year|
|Capital Fee* (all years per student)||€3,810 / year|
|SPECIAL EDUCATION FEES 2021-22 (OPTIONAL)|
Special Education Program
|€19,230 / year||Plus regular grade level tuition.|
|ONE-TIME FEES 2021-22|
|Enrollment Fee (all years per student)||€5,630||The enrollment fee is a non-refundable, one-time fee payable the first ear a student enrolls at ASH. Re-enrolling students must pay the difference between the enrollment fee that was paid for the school year of first enrollment and the enrollment fee for current year|
|Application Fee||€0||ASH does not charge an application fee during COVID.|
|Enrollment Deposit||€0||ASH does not charge an enrollment deposit during COVID.|
|TRANSPORTATION FEES 2021-22 (OPTIONAL)|
|€2,770 / year||Within Wassenaar - large busses will pick up at designated bus stops.|
|Area B||€3,445 / year||In Delft, Den Haag, Katwijk, Leiden, Leidschendam, Noordwijk, Nootdorp, Oegstgeest, Rijswijk, Voorburg, Voorschoten and immediate vicinities - small busses will pick up as close to the house as possible.|
|Area C||Fee on request||All areas outside of Areas A & B|
|ECC Bus Service||€3,840 / year||In Areas A & B small vans will pick up Pre-Kindergarten 1, Pre-Kindergarten 2, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 students only, as close to the house as possible.|
|Winter Program Area A only||€1,795 / year||School bussing for the Winter period only, from Monday, October 25 through Friday, March 18.|
|CHILDCARE FEES 2021-22 (OPTIONAL)|
|Fees overview||Before and after school care for ASH registered students.|
- 75% of tuition, 75% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due on June 1 for all students presently enrolled, and for all new students enrolling from the start of the school year until November 30, these fees are due 30 days upon receipt of the invoice.
- 25% of tuition and bus fee (the second installment) is due on January 1 for all students enrolled as of November 30.
- 75% of tuition, 75% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling between December 1 and February 28.
- 60% of tuition, 60% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during March.
- 45% of tuition, 45% for bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during April.
- 30% of tuition, 30% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of enrollment or acceptance for students enrolling during May. Interest of 1.0% per month will be charged for late payments.
If payment terms are not met in accordance with the dates indicated on the invoice and no other arrangements are made with the Business Manager, placement at ASH will not be guaranteed.
For students who withdraw between June 1 and the beginning of the second semester, the second installment of the annual tuition and bus fee will be waived.
We build a better world as we become better human beings, hear and value every voice, keep every promise, and celebrate every achievement.
We are determined to create a school where everyone is confident and able to take control of their own learning, and the world is our classroom.