We understand that during this time of change, many in our community have questions and concerns. We hope to address some of these here.
- When will at-school learning resume?
- How will social distancing work on campus?
- What is ASH doing to protect students and staff health and safety if they return to campus?
- What should I expect as a parent during this time of both virtual and on-campus school?
- How will ASH communicate during this period of time?
- Will the school year be extended?
- Will the IB/AP exams take place as scheduled?
- How should I talk to my children about COVID-19?
- What to do if I am worried?
- Does ASH follow official health authority guidelines?
- Will in-school events take place as scheduled?
- Will international school events take place as scheduled?
- How can I stay healthy?
- Why should I practice social distancing?
THE ASH MISSION
We build a better world as we become better human beings, hear and value every voice, keep every promise, and celebrate every achievement.
THE ASH VISION
We are determined to create a school where everyone is confident and able to take control of their own learning, and the world is our classroom.