Following the winter break, ASH will shift all learning to the virtual environment, blending synchronous and asynchronous learning and applying the lessons learnt from our virtual Spring 2020 experience. From Monday, January 11, 2021, we will use schedules and curricula that balance academic rigor with student wellbeing.
- The program supports the academic and social-emotional growth of all learners.
- Our digital learning platforms include PowerSchool Learning (grade 5-12), Seesaw (kindergarten - grade 4) and Storypark (preschool and TK).
- Synchronous learning: students and teachers are online together at the same time.
- A-synchronous learning: students access recorded lessons and complete learning activities when suitable.
- All learning supports our ASH mission and vision.