As long as all grade and age levels are allowed to return to school full-time, as is currently the case in the Netherlands, we will do so. Our community works responsibly together and follows strict health and safety practices in line with (and in some cases going beyond) Dutch government guidelines.
- Community orientation to social distancing and healthy safety practices
- Physical distancing indoors between students and teachers
- Adults and students in grade 7 and above strongly encouraged to wear masks, especially when distances are difficult to maintain
- By invitation only campus access for parents, visitors, and vendors
- On-campus athletics and activities following safety and health protocols
- Rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Adapted lunch and bus programs following robust health and safety programs
- All learning supports our ASH mission and vision
Students who are not on campus can follow with asynchronous activities on PowerSchool Learning (Grade 5-12), Seesaw (Kindergarten - Grade 4) or Storypark (Preschool and TK).