When the Dutch government indicates it is possible to return to on-campus learning we will do so. Our community will again work responsibly together and follow strict health and safety practices in line with (and in some cases going beyond) Dutch government guidelines.
- Community orientation to social distancing and healthy safety practices.
- Physical distancing indoors between students and teachers.
- Adults and students in grade 5 and above must wear masks.
- By invitation only campus access for parents, visitors, and vendors .
- On-campus athletics and activities following safety and health protocols.
- Rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Adapted lunch and bus programs following robust health and safety programs.
- All learning supports our ASH mission and vision.
Healthy students will be expected to come to campus to learn. Students with symptoms may not come to campus and will be marked as absent; they can follow with asynchronous activities on PowerSchool Learning (Grade 5-12), Seesaw (kindergarten - Grade 4) or Storypark (preschool and TK).