Broaden your intellectual horizons
- Explore the world from a variety of perspectives, most importantly your own.
- Study subjects in greater depth and detail.
- Assume the responsibility of reasoning, analyzing, and understanding for yourself.
Demonstrate your maturity and readiness for university
- Show your willingness to take the most rigorous courses available to you.
- Emphasize your commitment to academic excellence.
Gain the edge in university preparation
- Improve your writing skills and sharpen your problem-solving techniques.
- Develop the study habits necessary for tackling rigorous course work.
- Get a head start on college-level work.
- Stand out in the college admissions process.