You are an experienced and certified educator. Forward-thinking, your practice aligns with the ACE Learning Principles, which are designed to change schools into reflective learning communities. You understand the need for a conducive eco-system for effective learning to occur.
You believe that:
- Learning is best through an interdisciplinary approach.
- Learning includes authentic, real-world issues and practical situations.
- Learners grow in knowledge, skills and dispositions.
- Growth is more important than achievement.
- Learning promotes students’ intrinsic motivations and passion for learning.
- Developing good questions is as important as answering correctly.
- Learners are encouraged to see things from multiple perspectives as global citizens.
- Mistakes are encouraged as opportunities for learning.
- Students direct their own learning.
- Flexible use of space and time accommodates a range of learning experiences.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, ASH holds itself to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
If you believe in our values and are looking for an international school to support and challenge you, please view our vacancies.