ASH70: Our Logo Evolution
Although our community identifies with ASH in different ways, the school has also developed its identity throughout the years.
- 1957 - ASH’s first identity started with simple drawing for the first school brochure
- 1970s - A blue and red design intertwining the letters “A” and “S”
- 1990s - The opening of the new campus called for a new logo: the American flag with a map of the Netherlands to reflect our international community
- 2000s - A slightly modernized version of the last logo
- 2009 - To reflect our student-centered learning community, our current logo presents three children reflecting the school’s three divisions: Elementary, Middle and High School.
Watch our logo evolution here.