2241 BX Wassenaar
Tel.+31 (0) 70 512 10 60
Fax+31 (0) 70 511 24 00
Welcome to Teddy Kids at ASH
Welcome to Teddy Kids, the new daycare center at American School of The Hague. Located in the new Early Childhood Center, Teddy Kids provides care and education to children ages 0 - 2 years old. In this beautiful new facility, Teddy Kids offers a spacious outdoor play area and strives to offer the best home environment with an international twist for your child(ren).
Our International Family
With more than 10 years experience working with international families, Teddy Kids has earned its reputation as one of the top daycare providers in the region; providing not only care and safety for your child, but also as a strong educational organization, supporting your childs' development in a unique multi-cultural environment.
We have customized the daycare to suit the needs of both the staff and parent communities at ASH:
- opening hours are from 07:45 to 17:30
- we are open during all school days (±38 weeks) and closed during all ASH vacation days
- flexibility is key for you so we enable you to switch days with only 1 day's notice
- there is no cancellation period, should you ever have the need to change your schedule
- the daycare costs are all-inclusive, with everything from food and baby formula to diapers being covered in the costs
- the only additional costs you may incur are if you wish to book extra days
- the program at Teddy Kids ASH is aligned with the ASH Preschool program, to ensure that your children have a smooth transition from daycare to Preschool
- while the primary language of instructional at ASH is English, our experience teaches us that a bi-lingual upbringing is a strength and we will incorporate this aspect into our program. Please note that all teachers are fluent in both the English and Dutch languages.
To register your child for daycare services, please fill out the registration form on the Teddy Kids' website www.teddykids.nl.
Please fill in the form, along with providing a photo of your child[ren], and send by email to email@example.com
or leave a hardcopy at the ECC front desk.
We welcome you to contact us to take a tour of the daycare facilities, as well as meet the staff and directors,. You may also get in touch with Teddy Kids manager Artem Tolmachev at 061.466.3033.
Please visit www.teddykids.nl
for additional information about the GGD reports, our pedagogical approach, childcare complaint committee (SKK) and other relevant information.
|Teddy Kids is a fully registered and qualified daycare, you may be eligible to receive a subsidy from the Dutch government. For more information visit www.toeslagen.nl. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need more information or need help applying for the subsidy. |
|Number of Days
||Price Per Year
||Price Per Month
The price per hour for daycare is 7.50 Euros, for the year 2015.
Missed days cannot be compensated but can be reused within 30 days. Extra days and hours are calculated under the same tariff, so you will never have any surprises.
The price can be calculated as: (10.00 hours) x (# of days) x (38 months) x (price per hour)/12 months.
The year amount is spread over 12 months (please note that you continue payments during all vacations and or free days.)
We will always try to accommodate any special wishes you may have, so please do ask us for more information. As well, if you would like to have daycare during the ASH school holidays, we can always provide you with daycare at any of our other Teddy Kids locations. Again, please ask us for more information.
Full Days/Half Days
Teddy Kids always recommends that parents take full days so that a child is able to enjoy the full program of the daycare. However it is possible that you may want a half days, in this case priority rules will apply as described below.
- It will be possible to take half days provided space is available.
- If you receive a placement for a half day, you agree that your space can be forfeited should a parent/teacher require the space for a full day.
- A minimum of one month notice will be given.