2241 BX Wassenaar
Tel.+31 (0) 70 512 10 60
Fax+31 (0) 70 511 24 00
American School of The Hague (ASH) is an independent, non-profit school. All of the expenses of the School are covered by tuition, enrollment fees and the annual capital fee.
Enrollment Fee € 4,930This one-time fee is payable the first year a student is enrolled in Grades Preschool through 12 and is non refundable. Students who are re-enrolling at American School of The Hague are required to pay the difference between the enrollment fee that was paid for the school year of first enrollment and the enrollment fee for 2017 - 2018.
Capital Fee € 3,360
This annual fee is non refundable.
Tuition (per year)
|| € 13,770
|Elementary School (Grades TK-4)
|| € 17,735
|Middle School (Grades 5-8)
|| € 20,150
|High School (Grades 9-12)
|| € 21,515
|Special Education Program
|| € 15,990 plus Grade level fees
Within Wassenaar - large busses will pick up at designated bus stops.
In Delft, Den Haag, Katwijk, Leiden, Leidschendam, Noordwijk, Nootdorp, Oegstgeest, Rijswijk, Voorburg, Voorschoten and immediate vicinities - small busses will pick up as close to the house as possible.
All areas outside of Area A & B
- Early Childhood Center (ECC) Bus Service - € 3,445
In Areas A & B, small vans will pick up Preschool, Transition Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1 students only, as close to the house as possible.
- Winter program € 1,625 - Area A only
It is possible to apply for school bussing for the Winter period only, from Monday, October 23rd through Friday, March 23rd.
Upon request, the Transportation Department (email@example.com) may be able to organize ad-hoc routes, the full cost of which will be the responsibility of the parents.
Click on the link to go to the Bus Application Form.
- 75% of tuition, 75% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due on June 1st for all students presently enrolled or accepted, and within 30 days of the time of acceptance for all students enrolling between June 1st and November 30th.
- 25% of tuition and bus fee (the second installment) is due on January 1st for all students enrolled as of November 30th.
- 75% of tuition, 75 % of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling between December 1st and February 28th.
- 60% of tuition, 60% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during March.
- 45% of tuition, 45% for bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of acceptance for students enrolling during April.
- 30% of tuition, 30% of bus fee, plus the enrollment and capital fees are due at time of enrollment or acceptance for students enrolling during May.
Interest of 1.0% per month will be charged for late payments.
If payment terms are not met in accordance with the dates indicated above and no other arrangements are made with the Business Manager placement at the American School of The Hague will not be guaranteed.
For students who withdraw between June 1st and the beginning of the second semester, the second installment of the annual tuition and bus fee will be waived.
It is the intention that there will be no tuition or bus fee refunds of any kind.
It is understood that the Administration may make special arrangements in instances where, in their judgment, this policy causes extreme hardship for the parents.
Pupils leaving the school are required to clear all obligations before final records will be forwarded to the next school or to an University. This includes text and library books and other school materials.
For correspondence you may use the following addresses:
Director: Richard Spradling firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Director: Laura Romains email@example.com
Business Manager: Ton Ravensbergen firstname.lastname@example.org
If you plan on departing from ASH, please visit the Leaving Page
under Admissions. Pupils leaving the school are required to clear all obligations before final records will be forwarded to the next school or University. This includes text and library books, school issued laptops and other school materials.