Welcome to the Middle School at American School of The Hague and to the wonderful world of the middle grades. These critical years are important for the development of self-esteem and life-long attitudes towards learning and relationships.
Our Middle School provides students with many opportunities to develop their academic skills, acquire knowledge and understanding, and explore special talents and interests. We at the Middle School are proud of being able to offer students an excellent, diverse and challenging program that is student centered and developmentally appropriate. We regard each subject taught of equal importance. Our teachers are dedicated professionals focused on providing every student an excellent education based on Middle School Philosophy and current instructional practices.
|Recognizing the importance of school and family working together, we strive for an atmosphere of open and ongoing communication. We promote the appreciation of differences, cooperation, and service to others, in hopes that our students might better understand the world around them, and grow to be contributing citizens in a global society.|
We believe that the success of a solid educational program rests in having a partnership with parents and students. We encourage you to get involved! Our staff is here to help you find success in the Middle School.
Middle School Principal
|Who are the Middle School Staff?|
Please feel free to contact us at any time. If we don’t know the answer to your question or concern, we can certainly direct you to someone who can help you.
- Over 40 classroom teachers and instructional support staff.
- All our teachers are experienced and certified educators dedicated to teaching Middle School students.
- Many teachers have advanced degrees and teaching specializations
- All teachers are dedicated to keeping current, and participate regularly in professional development.
- Predominately native English speakers.
- Have experience teaching in International and American school systems.
Please feel free to contact us for the following -
Middle School Principal
- The Middle School program in general
MS Dean of Students & Color House Head
- Student life in general
- After school activities
- Student schedules
- Advisory program
- Affective/personal issues
- Read more in the Middle School Counseling Brochure
Divisional Administrative Assistant
- FLASH announcements
- General information