2241 BX Wassenaar
Tel.+31 (0) 70 512 10 60
Fax+31 (0) 70 511 24 00
Middle School Responsible Use Guidelines
Middle School Students: Please read our Responsible Use Guidelines, then click on the link at the bottom of the page to indicate your agreement.
Information Technology Responsible Use Guidelines
|I understand that the use of digital devices at ASH is a privilege. I will keep that privilege by following the ASH Core Values and the guidelines below.|
- Use digital devices, networks, and software in school for educational purposes and activities.
- Keep my personal information and that of others private. Personal information may include phone numbers, home address, passwords, etc.
- Show respect for myself and others when using technology, including social media.
- Give credit to the creator when I use someone else's ideas or work.
- Report inappropriate use of technology immediately.
- Print responsibly and only when necessary.
Please go to this link to indicate your agreement with the Responsible Use Guidelines.
- Treat all equipment with care.
Middle School Students: Please click the below Responsible Use Guidelines link to indicate your agreement.